Saturday, January 6, 2018

YOU are my inspiration!

As we walk our first miles in 2018, I owe a debt of gratitude to YOU -- so many loved ones -- who inspire me in various ways. Each of us has the power to shape and encourage -- or to drift and discourage. It takes a village to raise a child -- and to propel each of us to greater maturity. YOUR influence truly makes me a better person. (See yourself below?)
  • I’m inspired by loyal friends who walk with me daily, pondering the essence of life, sharing nuggets of your own faith. I love that you never tire of talking about God’s hand in our lives.
  • My spirit awakens when you share your heart with me – the good, the bad and the perplexing. I’m blessed to be in that sacred space with you and I also realize I’m not alone in my thoughts.
  • I’m deeply impressed by those who pray with me. Your words bring strength in the waiting. I love to hear your passion. We also share great celebrations in answered prayers.
  • I’m sincerely humbled by those who have fought hard battles this past year, modeling new aspects of positivity and perseverance. (My struggles pale in comparison and I know I can hang on, too.)
  • My heart rejoices when I see you take the high road in a negative situation. Your faithfulness inspires greater mercy, tenderness and obedience in me.
  • I’m inspired by you who are curious, creative and courageous in trying new things. You bring out the best by challenging me.
  • My love for you grows when I see you serve others tirelessly. It energizes me to stay focused and keep giving, too.
  • I’m overwhelmed with respect for those who are generous with hospitality. I sincerely want to be like you.
  • I love the ones who model the way in things that don’t come naturally to me, like boldness, kind confrontation, confidence and courage.
  • My spirit dances with my adventurous friends (and my body thanks you for the good workouts!). With you I’ve pushed myself harder than I would have alone. I’ve also beheld new sights, pondered new questions, connected on deeper levels and made beautiful new memories.
  • I’m greatly desirous to be near each of you who love Jesus with your whole heart. Each day I walk with you I get to know Him better, and together we become more like Him.
I have no doubt God knew exactly what He was doing when He put EACH of you in my life! Iron sharpens iron. I love you and your unique approach to life. Keep doing what you’re doing. You inspire me. Continue to use your wonderful influence in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment