Saturday, March 5, 2016

Feeling blessed

Does it get any better than this?

Walking the beach in the morning, reflecting on God's great love. I have even a better taste of what Heaven might be like. 

I feel the warm ocean breezes, hear the sounds of the waves lapping and the morning song of tropical birds.

Flowers are blooming everywhere, even in March. I swam with the bright blue and yellow fish--what a thrill!

My heart is at peace. It is well with my soul.

It is a reminder to me of abiding in Jesus. When we trust Him, He provides all that we need, and so much more. By letting go of my expectations, I have found His better way.

Who am I that He would bless me like this?

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him." (1 Cor. 2:9) I always thought this verse referred to Heaven. Now I see it also refers to Heaven on earth for those who trust in Him.

Thank you, Lord. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment